Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Big Thank you to Mark Aka..Fuji from Sports Card Forum!

I returned home today from a weekend in Vegas with my wife and family and found a nice care package of cards in my mailbox from my good friend Mark..aka Fuji from sports card forum. Fuji sent me a bunch of dodger cards that fit in great with my Dodgers PC. Fuji included his own San Jose Fuji card, which to be honest is one of the coolest cards I have ever seen. Very, Very cool idea. I think I might even get some cards like that made up of me! For those that dont know Mark, Mark is simply one of the greatest traders I have ever traded with in over 30 years of card collecting! I appreciate your kind gesture and friendship Mark.
Very Respectfully,
Elbert


2 comments:

  1. Very very cool of Fuji to send those Dodger cards. That Fuji card is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Fuji is really one of the best around. I love that Fuji Card.

    ReplyDelete