Monday, November 29, 2010

What Im thankful for the most

Thanksgiving has giving me time to reflect what I am truly grateful and thankful for. I am thankful for my parents, family and friends, good health, two amazing careers, financial security and true happiness.

 I am also happy for my friends on the three trading card sites I am on. Sports Card Forum, The Bench and Sports Card Freaks. I have met and traded with some very great guys and gals on these sites.

My greatest blessings are the love of my life, Jennifer and my daughter Kaitlyn. Both have touched my life in different ways and both have made me a better person. There is nothing greater in life than seeing the excitement my daughter has when she helps me sort my cards or the excitement on my wifes face when she opens my Through the Mail (TTM Requests). I love that she is so excited and plays a great role in my card collecting hobby. It is fun that we can enjoy this hobby together as a family. I love that she accepts me for who I am and accepts that Baseball, the Dodgers, Baseball Card Collecting (and Gi Joe collecting!) are such a great part of who I am. I am so lucky to have a wife that understands that baseball cards are more than just a piece of cardboard. I am so lucky to have a wife that is a big baseball and big dodgers fan. My wife and my daughter are my greatest gifts in life.
Elbert

No comments:

Post a Comment